The City of Apple Valley 2021-2025 Capital Improvement Program identifies potential utility improvement work consisting of approx. 1,060 LF of Cured-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) Rehabilitation of existing sanitary sewer in the following neighborhoods due to excess maintenance, root intrusion and age and condition of utilities:
- Greenleaf Townhouses 2nd Addition
A map of the proposed project areas is attached (Figure: 1).
This project is tentatively scheduled for utility construction in 2023. City staff recommends that the design process begin this winter.
The project development tasks for the proposed improvements would involve the following scope of work.
- Televise existing sanitary Sewer and services within the project area.
- Prepare plans, specifications, and a project cost estimate.
- Evaluate the needs for additional easements if necessary.
- Review project plans and cost estimate with the City Council prior to bid process.
Contact the Apple Valley Engineering Department at 952-953-2427 or email Tim.Biberdorf@applevalleymn.gov for more information.